Sunday, December 31, 2006

/Keep holding on,

hello all :D
i like this picture on the left! i have no idea why though. ohwell. i'm currently super bored. nothing much happened. going for create later with yuling (: YAY. i've been wanting to go yet i don't want to leave my parents alone. however, since my aunties are here, i guess they'll enjoy themselves? i hope so.

right. so school's going to start in bout 2 days? or is it 3? whatever. i'm dreading it. mom was telling me how much tuition i'm going to get :( it's okay, i'm going to look on the bright side and think that hard work will pay offf so i'll get goooooooood results for my big Os. (i can't believe i'm sec4 next year!) everythings going sooooo fast! before i know it, big Os will be over.

since the new year is coming, i shall change my whole wishlist :D new year, new wishlist, new start. i'm going to workhard! :/

i'm off to think what i want then i'm going to put them up on my wishlist :D
goodbye all.

No comments: