Saturday, February 03, 2007

/I Blow Kisses,

holla everyone!finally i'm going to blogggg.(nah, with the help of prince, helping me to post it becausei simply CANNOT load the stupid page. damn irritating!)

k so on the 3oth January 2007 was my SWEET SIXTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!
1st to wish me: BESTIE SHARENE LAU! she called me at twelve la!

obviously there are people who are more advanced than her. but she's the first one that called on my birthday!
went to school as usual, best gave me a HUGEEEEEE present. i knew it was a photo frame! it's a COLLAGE DONE BY HER! :Di loveeeeeee it. thank you best! k pictures at the bottom.

okay, i HAVE to say this! HAHA.it's a tradition to have a celebration on birthday during recessfor 6b2t. being the organiser tgt with my wife all the time, i wasthinking that i'll have mine during recess. like, AIYA, IT'S NOT ASURPRISE! (whats more! i saw wife holding the cake on the way to school at the gate there! KNEW ITS FOR ME LA!) k then i did myusual recess run la. then after that choi asked me to go locker andgo change with her. so i was UPSET that i didn't have my celebration!OKAY! i'm admiting it HEREEEEEE. k la, i was sad cause i was hungry too la.

after school, followed caroline and abelle back to the classroomto get our bags then go locker. then after that followed caroline cause she claims that she wanted to pass book to lydia and also to BUY food. so when i went down, 6b2t started singing me my birthdaysong with the cake! WHAT THE HELL LA! it's a total surprise i tellyou. my gosh. it's super surprising. i totally didn't expect it ATALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. my gosh.so i went closer to them and they sangthe birthday song AGAAIN then cut the cake and we started eating without cutting a slice each for one another. we just took the fork and start eating. so towards the end, they smeared cake on me la! however, everyone started to kena the cake and i smelt like chocolate cake which is utterly disgusting. HAHA. i had ALOT of funthough! thank you for the afternoon, my dearest 6b2t! <3>

went home, ate, accompanied mom. slept. woke up and watch tv! bout8 plus, prince michelle and cui came over to surprise me AGAIN. like TWO surprises in a day. cooooool la! they sang song for me outside my gate there then they came in for awhile then went off at 10+.

so thats about how i spent my sweeet16. though i didn't have anythingbig going on, having TWO surprises, the wishes, the presents, thetime spent at home with mommy, the nice afternooon nap, I AM CONTENTEDENOUGHHHHHHHH (:
my sweeet 16 wouldn't be a memorable one without,Best lau, 6b2t, family, E3 for celebrating my birthday in church on 28thJan(thanks for the card and photos too!), 4Justice (for the bday song),Mrs Elan.

thanks for the messages (my bday wouldn't be memorable without yall either!),adriena, loraine hew, angelia, prince, daphne elizabeth, peckhoon,geraldine leong, zerrica, cuiting, kendra, imai, charmaine kwok, phyllis, charmaine wu, kimberly, jamie ang, linsin, estella, pamela,kexin, lilin, gillian, kaylyn and the list goes on and on.


WOW, the post is freaking long. k, just to post a few of my presents!stefan just told me yesterday he's going to make me a dress.YAY! I GET TO CHOOOSE MY OWN MATERIAL TOO!

OH, I HAVE TO SAY THIS! i had alot of fun talking to imai online yesterday!

PINKY = KWANG SAUYAN
BRAIN = LIN I-MAI

Thats all folks!BYE!


No comments: