Wednesday, February 07, 2007

holla!
school was okay today. history was crap because i don't understand.
i need to lose weight. : (


right, this is my poem written for the lit thing. ( :

BESTFRIENDS.


First day of school, you were the first that caught my attention.

You were one of my new friends in class I got to know.

Calling you each time without a reason strengthens the friendship we have.

As the year passed, we became best of friends.

I knew having a friend like you; we would be friends for life.


First day of school, you were the first that I hugged and shouted for.

You were the one I would say I missed the most.

Hugging you each time made me feel very much loved.

As the year passed, we shared much love and joy.

I knew having a friend like you; we would be friends for life.


First day of school, you were the first I would talk about my holidays.

You were the one I would say I have plenty to tell you about my life.

Talking to you each time made me feel contented to have a friend like you.

As the year passed, however, we drifted because of new friends.

Where are you, best friend?


You and I, we have been in the same class for two years,

You and I, we shared many joy, laughter, and tears.

You and I, we thought we would be friends for life.

What happened, best friend?


First day of school, you were the first one that walked passed me.

You were the one I did not first talk to.

Missing you and our past made me feel upset.

As the year passed, we drifted even more.

I’m sorry best friend.


Where are you, best friend?

What happened, best friend?

Have we failed the test of this friendship ever since we went to different classes?


I’m still here for you best friend, you’re the one I’m most concerned of.

I’m still here for you best friend, you’re the one I love most.

I’m still here for you best friend, now and forever.


yeah, thats all.
goodbye!

No comments: