Sunday, February 18, 2007

holla everyoneeeeeee! ( :
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PULL YOUR EAR!

HAHA. right. so apparently my cny count down was more like a recalling memories kind of thing. because this year, only my parents and i are at home. my brothers went out. what made me recall was that when i was younger, stefan, my ex neighbour and i will go down to the playground and play and then get something on fire and then run home for countdown and then start popping the party poppers through the window when the clock strikes 12 and when you can hear the ch8 celebrities singing. hahaha! what great memories i haveeeee. this year countdown was pure bordem with me alone at home! (without stefan, that is.) so i just stoned and reminisce and watch more tv. thats about it.

visiting tmr. i only have like three places to go to. NOW, tell me thats rather pathetic. >:(

okay thats all for now.
GOODBYE YALL.

3 comments:

IMAI said...

hi banglah. :D

Adriena said...

I LOVE SAUYAN A LOT! :D

Anonymous said...

hey shit! tell you a sercet. the sky is blue, the earth is make up of land and water, the grass are green. I'M LOVELY. HAHA!